Post-doctoral position - Call for applications 2013
The Institut National d’Etudes Demographiques (INED), based in Paris, France, is organizing a competitive examination to recruit a post-doctoral researcher for a one-year period, renewable for one further year. The research projects presented by applicants must correspond to the research themes and methodological approaches of INED.
Deadline for submission: 15 March 2013
Conditions of eligibility
- Applicants must hold a PhD awarded between 15 March 2008 and 15 March 2013 in a discipline related to the population sciences (demography, economics, epidemiology, history, sociology, etc.).
- To promote the mobility of young researchers, priority will be given to PhD students from outside INED.
- There are no nationality or age requirements. (However, if the applicant is over 35, proof of an atypical professional career must be provided.)
- The application must be supported by an INED researcher.
- No late or incomplete applications will be considered by the selection committee.
For more information and application, click here.